If I am changing jobs, should I consider working for an employer with a pension plan?
If you are changing jobs, you should definitely consider working for an employer with a pension plan. A pension plan is a retirement savings plan that is sponsored by an employer. There are many benefits to having a pension plan, including:
- A pension plan can provide you with a secure retirement income.
- A pension plan can help you save money on your taxes.
- A pension plan can give you peace of mind knowing that you have a retirement savings plan in place.
- A pension plan can provide you with financial security in retirement.
- A pension plan can provide you with a retirement income that is indexed to inflation.
- A pension plan forces you to save for retirement.
You may enjoy these other articles
Should I contribute to a defined contribution (DC) pension plan?
Many employers in Canada offer their employees a defined benefit (DB) pension plan, where the size of their pension benefit is determined by a formula that takes into account their years of service and their salary or wage.
asd asd fasd fasd f