How to make the most of your retirement savings
Making the most of your retirement savings is important for ensuring a comfortable retirement. Here are a few tips for Canadian retirees:
- Review your expenses and make changes where necessary.
- Invest in a retirement income fund to help supplement your government pensions and other sources of income.
- Consider downsizing your home or taking on a part-time job to boost your retirement savings.
- Make use of government benefits and programs, such as the CPP and OAS.
- Stay healthy and active to help reduce your overall costs in retirement.
By following these tips, you can help make the most of your retirement savings and enjoy a comfortable retirement.
You may enjoy these other articles
The importance of saving for retirement
As a Canadian, you know that saving for retirement is important. But do you know how important it is?
The best retirement income sources for Canadians
There are a lot of different ways to plan for retirement, and the best approach depends on your individual circumstances. But there are some basic principles that apply to most people. Here are the best retirement income sources for Canadians.